We will be taking several precautions to keep our customers, donors, staff and volunteers safe:
- All customers should wear masks.
- Social distancing will be instituted in the stores.
- We have plastic shields in place at our cash registers.
- We will deep clean in between shifts (2x daily) and clean high-touch areas every hour.
- We have very limited capacity to unload and accept donations. See below for donation hours for each store.
- If you have a large item to pick up, bring help. We will not help you load your items.
- Our truck for home and jobsite donation pickups is running on a limited basis. Please call in to our Material Donation Manager at 425-405-7770 to schedule a pickup and know it may be a few weeks out.
- We will not be accepting any upholstered furniture at this time.
These policies are designed to keep all of us safe, so we ask that you please respect suggestions from our staff. We are all being cautious, and we don’t want anyone to get sick if we can help it. Your cooperation is deeply appreciated. The Habitat Store accepts donations of new and gently used home improvement items and sells these items to the public. All proceeds from Habitat Store sales support our vision of a world where everyone has a decent and affordable place to live, while providing an affordable avenue for home improvement projects and keeping tons of usable items out of landfills.
Our stores provide a unique experience for shoppers, donors and volunteers. We sell a variety of home improvement items including new or gently-used furniture, appliances, housewares, building materials and more. Almost entirely staffed by volunteers, our stores raise funds to support our mission to build homes, community and hope.
Habitat Store Locations:
Lynnwood Habitat Store 16929 Highway 99 Lynnwood, WA 98037 (425) 405-7153
Hours: Tuesday through Saturday, 10am to 5pm
Donation Center open from 10am to 2pm only.
Smokey Point Habitat Store 17020 Smokey Point Blvd Arlington, WA 98201 (425) 659-1346